Official Spirit of a Grateful Nation
• Founder – U.S. Marine Veteran, Travis McVey
• 4x Distilled – Made from 100% American grain
• Made in the U.S.A. – Frankfort, KY
• Annual Giveback – Every purchase of Heroes Vodka supports American Veterans and their Families
• Certified – National Veteran Owned Business Association (NaVOBA) and the Buy Veteran Movement
• Available in – Arizona, Alabama, California, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, Mississippi, New York, Nevada, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Texas
Heroes Vodka was founded in 2009 by Travis McVey, a U.S. Marine Corps Veteran who proudly served as a Presidential Honor Guard from 1989-1992. An innovative and determined entrepreneur, Travis endured the life-changing tragedy of a good friend dying in combat in the War Against Terror in Afghanistan. The experience paved the way for Travis to realize the American dream of owning a business, a business that would enable him to continue to serve his country. Travis’s vision was to develop a brand to partner with well-known Veteran organizations. His mission was to help Veterans get the care they deserve. With Heroes Vodka, Travis’s dream has become a reality.
Heroes Vodka was first bottled on Veteran’s Day, 11.11.11, a date that occurs only once in a century and epitomizes the rarity of this event. As the “Official Spirit of a Grateful Nation,” the mission of Heroes Vodka is to deliver exceptional taste and superior value to consumers, while honoring Veterans and other American service organizations through charitable contributions.
HEROES VODKA FOUNDER & U.S. MARINE
Travis McVey is a U.S. Marine Corps Veteran who proudly served as a Presidential Honor Guard from 1989-1992. An innovative and determined entrepreneur, Travis endured the life-changing tragedy of a good friend dying in combat in the War Against Terror which inspired him to create Heroes Vodka. Founded in 2009, a significant portion of every sale of this award-winning vodka is donated annually to AMVETS and other well-known veteran organizations. McVey is a member of the National Veteran Owned Business Association, the American Legion, the VFW and a Lifetime member of AMVETS. He serves as a correspondent for Vets on Media and is frequently a keynote speaker at Veteran Advocacy events. In 2016, he was honored as Veterans Advocate of the Year by Vetrepreneur Magazine. In 2018 he was named Chairman of the Board for the Vetty Awards. McVey has also been featured in Marine Times, Army Times, Navy Times,Bloomberg, USA Today and NBC.com. He appeared on the nationally televised Chelsea Lately show on Veterans Day 2013 and was profiled on CNBC‚ Nightly Business Report in 2016. He is the proud father of son, Logan, and the author of “Heroes of the Stage: Country Serving Country.”
Every purchase benefits American Heroes
The Heroes Vodka mission is to provide exceptional taste and superior value to consumers, while honoring Veterans and other American service organizations through charitable contributions. A portion of every sale of Heroes Vodka is donated back to develop community assistance programs for American Veterans, Active Duty Military, and their families. To date, Heroes Vodka has given back nearly $80,000… and counting!
Heroes Vodka Awards & Accolades
• Gold Medal – WSWA Spirits Tasting Competition
• Silver Medal – San Francisco World Spirits Competition
• Gold Medal – San Diego International Spirits Competition
• Vodka of the Year / Gold Medal – Melbourne International Spirits Competition
• Gold Medal – NYC 50 Best Domestic Vodka Competition
• Silver Medal – BTI International Review of Spirits Competition
• Gold Medal – MicroLiquor Spirit Awards – Taste
• Silver Medal – MicroLiquor Spirit Awards – Packaging/Design
• Gold Medal – SIP Awards International Consumer Tasting
• “Great Value” – Ultimate Spirits Competition