Unique Character. Legendary Taste.
Deeply rooted in American tradition, Old Hickory Great American Bourbon Whiskey delivers a refined taste and unique characteristic reminiscent of Andrew Jackson.
OLD HICKORY BLENDED BOURBON
Old Hickory Black Label is a meritage of bourbon and whiskey bottled at 80 proof and blended to deliver classic flavors for traditional bar mixing or sipping straight. Amber in color, this crowd pleasing bourbon is bright and spicy with attractive aromas of cherry custard, pistachio gelato, and almond nougat. With a silky medium-to-full bodied taste, Old Hickory Black Label exhibits a tingling, engaging finish with lingering flavors of white toffee, dried cherry, and honey custard.
• Silver Medal – WSWA Tasting Competition – 2015
• 93 Points – Ultimate Spirits Challenge – 2015
• 86 Points, Silver Medal – Beverage Testing Institute – 2015
• Gold Medal – San Francisco World Spirits Competition – 2015
OLD HICKORY STRAIGHT BOURBON
Old Hickory Straight Bourbon is bottled at 86 proof, which is the traditional “Perfect Proof” preferred historically by American distillers. Created for modern whiskey cocktails and bourbon connoisseurs, Old Hickory Straight Bourbon is rich and near mahogany in color. With intense spice and oak aromas, this bold bourbon is masculine and displays notes of cedar and gingerbread. The over-proof delivers a lingering finish of pie crust and sweet tobacco.
• Triple Gold Medal for Taste – 2017 MicroLiqour Spirit Awards
• Silver Medal – WSWA Tasting Competition – 2017
• Best in Class – American Bourbon – Platinum – SIP Awards International Spirits Competition – 2015
• Silver Medal – San Francisco World Spirits Competition – 2015
OLD HICKORY HERMITAGE RESERVE RYE
AGED 6 YEARS | 96 PROOF
The history of Old Hickory Bourbon is as unusual and complex as its namesake, President Andrew Jackson. The Hermitage Stamp, issued in 1956 as part of the Liberty Series, showcases the beautiful Greek revival mansion where Jackson and his wife Rachel frequently entertained guests at their home. It’s rumored that a fire in the mid 1800’s destroyed a secret distillery on the Hermitage grounds. Our Hermitage Reserve Rye is a tribute to the rich bourbon culture and its authentic American roots.