Unique Character. Legendary Taste.
Deeply rooted in American tradition, Old Hickory Great American Bourbon Whiskey delivers a refined taste and unique characteristic reminiscent of Andrew Jackson.
OLD HICKORY BLENDED BOURBON
Old Hickory Black Label is a meritage of bourbon and whiskey bottled at 80 proof and blended to deliver classic flavors for traditional bar mixing or sipping straight. Amber in color, this crowd pleasing bourbon is bright and spicy with attractive aromas of cherry custard, pistachio gelato, and almond nougat. With a silky medium-to-full bodied taste, Old Hickory Black Label exhibits a tingling, engaging finish with lingering flavors of white toffee, dried cherry, and honey custard.
• Silver Medal – WSWA Tasting Competition – 2015
• 93 Points – Ultimate Spirits Challenge – 2015
• 86 Points, Silver Medal – Beverage Testing Institute – 2015
• Gold Medal – San Francisco World Spirits Competition – 2015
OLD HICKORY STRAIGHT BOURBON
Old Hickory Straight Bourbon is bottled at 86 proof, which is the traditional “Perfect Proof” preferred historically by American distillers. Created for modern whiskey cocktails and bourbon connoisseurs, Old Hickory Straight Bourbon is rich and near mahogany in color. With intense spice and oak aromas, this bold bourbon is masculine and displays notes of cedar and gingerbread. The over-proof delivers a lingering finish of pie crust and sweet tobacco.
• Best in Class – American Bourbon – Platinum – SIP Awards International Spirits Competition – 2015
• Silver Medal San Francisco World Spirits Competition – 2015