Better Story… Better Price… Better Vodka.
• Founder – U.S. Marine Veteran & Tennessee resident Travis McVey
• 4x Distilled – Made from 100% American grain
• Made in the U.S.A. – Frankfort, KY
• Annual Giveback – A significant portion of every purchase is donated annually to AMVETS and other Veteran service organizations ($60,000 since inception)
• Certified – National Veteran Owned Business Association (NaVOBA) and the Buy Veteran Movement
• Available in – Arizona, Alabama, California, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, Mississippi, New York, Nevada, New Jersey, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Texas
Heroes Vodka was founded in 2009 by Travis McVey, a U.S. Marine Corps Veteran who proudly served as a Presidential Honor Guard from 1989-1992. An innovative and determined entrepreneur, Travis endured the life-changing tragedy of a good friend dying in combat in the War Against Terror in Afghanistan. The experience paved the way for Travis to realize the American dream of owning a business, a business that would enable him to continue to serve his country. Travis’s vision was to develop a brand to partner with well-known Veteran organizations. His mission was to help Veterans get the care they deserve. With Heroes Vodka, Travis’s dream has become a reality.
Heroes Vodka was first bottled on Veteran’s Day, 11.11.11, a date that occurs only once in a century and epitomizes the rarity of this event. As the “Official Spirit of a Grateful Nation,” the mission of Heroes Vodka is to deliver exceptional taste and superior value to consumers, while honoring Veterans and other American service organizations through charitable contributions.
HEROES VODKA FOUNDER & U.S. MARINE
Travis McVey is a U.S. Marine Corps Veteran who proudly served as a Presidential Honor Guard from 1989-1992. An innovative and determined entrepreneur, Travis endured the life-changing tragedy of a good friend dying in combat in the War Against Terror which inspired him to create Heroes Vodka. Founded in 2009, a significant portion of every sale of this award-winning vodka is donated annually to AMVETS and other well-known veteran organizations. McVey is a member of the National Veteran Owned Business Association, the American Legion, the VFW and a Lifetime member of AMVETS. He serves as a correspondent for Vets on Media and is frequently a keynote speaker at Veteran Advocacy events. In 2016, he was honored as Veterans Advocate of the Year by Vetrepreneur Magazine. McVey has also been featured in Marine Times, Army Times, Navy Times,Bloomberg, USA Today and NBC.com. He appeared on the nationally televised Chelsea Lately show on Veterans Day 2013 and was profiled on CNBC‚ Nightly Business Report in 2016. He is the proud father of son, Logan, and the author of “Heroes of the Stage: Country Serving Country.”
Remember Your Heroes
EVERY PURCHASE BENEFITS U.S. VETERANS & AMERICAN HEROES
The Heroes Vodka mission is to provide exceptional taste and superior value to consumers, while honoring Veterans and other American service organizations through charitable contributions.
Supporting American Heroes Through a Partnership with AMVETS & Other Charitable Organizations
Every sale of Heroes Vodka supports America’s military heroes. Since its market launch in 2012, Heroes Vodka has been committed to giving back to U.S. Veterans and their families. A portion of every purchase is donated to AMVETS, Operation StandDown and other veteran organizations to develop community assistance programs for American veterans, active duty military, and their families. In 2016, Heroes Vodka donated $12,000 to AMVETS, $2,000 to Operation StandDown, and $1,000 to Bunker Labs, making total Giveback Donations since inception more than $60,000. In 2014, Heroes Vodka was named No. 4 on the Top 10 List of Brands that Support Veterans (source: Business 2 Community, Dec 2014). In addition to presenting an annual check to AMVETS on Veterans Day, Heroes Vodka works throughout the year to raise awareness at various special events, on military holidays, and through several other organizations that support our American Heroes.
Heroes Vodka Awards & Accolades
• Gold Medal – WSWA Spirits Tasting Competition – 2017
• Silver Medal – San Francisco World Spirits Competition – 2015, 2013
• Gold Medal – San Diego International Spirits Competition – 2015
• Vodka of the Year – Melbourne International Spirits Competition – 2014
• Gold Medal – Melbourne International Spirits Competition – 2014
• Gold Medal – NYC 50 Best Domestic Vodka Competition – 2013
• Silver Medal – WSWA Spirits Tasting Competition – 2012
• Silver Medal – BTI International Review of Spirits Competition – 2012
• Gold Medal – MicroLiquor Spirit Awards – Taste – 2012
• Gold Medal – SIP Awards International Consumer Tasting – 2012
• Silver Medal – MicroLiquor Spirit Awards – Packaging/Design – 2012
• “Great Value” – Ultimate Spirits Competition – 2012